2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
so i saw this photo of a harpy eagleand i thought “woah what a noble beast” so i searched for more photos and i just
even the babiesi mean
this goes with almost all predator birds
like look at this bearded vulture
such a majestic creature
but then it’s like
or this scretary bird like woah so beautiful
even good old bald eagle
like wow so regal
it just looks confused
LIFE LESSON: DON’T LOOK AT MAJESTIC BIRDS STRAIGHT ON.